Business & Commercial Law – Disputes and Litigation
Disputes and Litigation
Legal proceedings are hopefully a last resort, but unfortunately are sometimes a necessity to resolve a dispute. If you have a dispute concerning property, money or protecting your assets, we can help you to resolve the issues on a practical and commercial basis.
Our solicitors will sit down with you, listen to the problem, focus on what you are trying to achieve and offer friendly and professional advice.
- Property disputes including between landlord and tenant
- Professional negligence
- Shareholder and partnership matters
- Debt recovery including insolvency
- Asset protection and recovery
- Inheritance claims and will disputes
- Unpaid fees
Call or email us to arrange a free initial meeting so that you are clear on the best way to proceed without incurring any costs. We also will fix our fees for you so that a sensible and commercial view can be taken.