Wills & Estates – Wills Solicitors
Our Wills Solicitors at MJP Law can help you to make the correct provisions for a will, ensuring everything and everyone is covered in your will and that all your wishes will be carried out after your passing . We can provide you with sound advice regarding Inheritance Tax and minimising your tax liabilities. We will then ensure that you fully understand and are pleased with what we have drawn up, arrange the signing of your will and retain it for safe-keeping.
Also, we can now register your will with the first online register of wills – Certainty.co.uk. This means that your loved ones will be able to find out which solicitor holds your will using the online search service, in case they do not know when the time arises.
- Appointing executors to be responsible for administering your estate
- Funeral wishes
- Guardians for minor children
- Specific gifts such as jewellery or paintings
- Cash sums (e.g. £500 to every grandchild)
- Will the rest of your estate be held on trust for particular beneficiaries or will it pass to them outright?
- What happens if a particular beneficiary predeceases you?
It may be a good idea to have a think about these things before beginning the process of creating your will. We can talk through and advise you with each of these concerns.